Kia Sportage: Air cleaner filter
Replacing air cleaner filter
- Pull up the lever (1) on the air cleaner
cover and release the lock.
- Rotate the fixed lever on the filter and
loosen the lock.
- Replace the air cleaner filter.
- Assemble in reverse order.
- Do not drive with the air cleaner
removed; this will result in excessive
- When removing the air cleaner filter,
be careful that dust or dirt does not
enter the air intake, or damage may
- Use parts for replacement from an
authorized Kia dealer.
The climate control air filter should be
replaced according to the maintenance
schedule. If the vehicle is operated in
severely air-polluted cities or on dusty
rough roads for a long period, it should
be inspected more frequen
When the wipers no longer clean adequately,
the blades may be worn or
cracked, and require replacement.
To prevent damage to the wiper arms or
other components, do not attempt to
move the wipers manually.
The use of a non-specified wiper bl
1. Remove the rear wheel & tire.
Tightening torque: 88.3 ~ 107.9N.m (9.0 ~ 11.0kgf.m, 65.1 ~ 79.6lb-ft)
Be careful not to damage to the hub bolts when removing the front wheel & tire (A).
1. Commercial spot welding machines do not perform
as well as the machines used in the manufacturing
process. When spot welding, increase the number
of spot welds by 30% (1.3 times the original number
2. When spot welding, weld in t