Front Washer Motor
1. With the washer motor connected to the reservoir tank, fill the reservoir tank with washer fluid.
Before filling the reservoir tank with water, check the filter for foreign material or contamination. If necessary, clean the filter.
2. Connect positive (+) battery cables to terminal 1 and negative (-) battery cables to terminal 2 respectively.
3. Check that the motor operates normally and the washer motor runs and water sprays from the front nozzles.
4. If they are abnormal, replace the washer motor.
Failure to do so could result in premature pump failure.
1. Disconnect the negative (-) battery terminal.
2. Remove the front bumper cover.
(Refer to the BD group - "Front bumper")
3. Remove the front washer motor connector (A).
4. Remove the rear washer motor connector (A).
5. Remove the washer hose, the front washer motor and the rear washer motor.
6. Remove the washer reservoir (A) after removing 3 bolts.
1. Reassemble the washer reservoir.
Before installing the pump motor, check the filter for foreign material or contamination. If necessary, clean the filter into the pump motor.
2. Connect the washer motor connectors and washer hoses.
3. Install the front and rear washer motor.
4. Install the front and rear washer nozzle.
Tightening torque (Bolt) 4 ~ 6 N.m (0.4 ~ 0.6 kgf.m, 2.9 ~4.3 lbf.ft)
5. Install the front bumper cover.
6. Refill the washer fluid.