1. Remove the antenna jack from the audio unit and antenna.
2. Check for continuity between the center poles of antenna cable.
3. Check for continuity between the outer poles of antenna cable. There should be continuity.
4. If there is no continuity, replace the antenna cable.
5. Check for continuity between the center pole (A) and outer pole (B) of antenna cable. There should be no continuity.
6. If there is continuity, replace the antenna cable.
1. Remove the rear roof trim.
(Refer to the BD group - "Roof trim")
2. Disconnect the roof antenna feeder cable and connector (A) from the roof antenna.
3. Disconnect the antenna power cable (A).
4. Remove the roof antenna (A) after removing a nut.
1. Install the roof antenna to the roof panel.
Tightening torque (nut): 8 ~ 15 N.m (0.8 ~ 1.5 kgf.m, 5.8 ~ 10.8 lb-ft)
2. Connect the feeder cable to the antenna.
3. Connect the power cable to the antenna.
4. Install the rear roof trim.
Components and Components Location
[Audio + Cruise]
[Audio + Cruise + Bluetooth]
1. Check for resistance between No.6 and No.7 terminals in each switch position.
2. Check for voltage between No.6 and No.7 terminal in each switch position.
1. Remove the driver airbag module.
(Refer to the RT group - "Airbag module")
2. Remove the steering wheel remote control switch mounting screws (2EA).
Disconnect the connector and remove the steering wheel remote control switch (A).
1. Install the audio remote control switch on the steering wheel.
2. Reconnect the audio remote control switch connector and airbag connectors.
Make sure that the switch connector is plugged in properly.
3. Install the driver airbag module.
Turn the ignition switch ON; the SRS indicator light should be turned on for about six seconds and then go off.
Make sure horn button works.