Description and Operation
The multimedia jack on the console tipper cover is for customers who like to listen to external portable music players like the MP3, iPod and etc., through the vehicle's sound system when it is linked to this jack. The customer has this added option.
In case of distortions from media connected to the AUX source, the audio unit may not be defective but the output level of the used media does not match the specification of the AUX input.
1. Remove the knob. Remove the floor console upper cover (A) using the appropriate tool.
(Refer to the BD group - "Console")
2. Loosen screws (2EA) and remove the floor console tray (A).
Take care not to damage the hook when removing the switch.
3. Disconnect the connectors (A) from the floor console tray.
4. Remove the multimedia jack (A) from the floor console tray after pressing the hooks.
1. Install the multimedia jack.
2. Install the floor console tray.
3. Install the floor console upper cover.
Before Thinking The Product Has Malfunctioned
1. Errors which occur during the operation or installation of the device may be mistaken as a malfunction of the actual device.
2. If you are having problems with the divice, try the suggestions listed below.
3. If the problems persist, contact your point of purchase or the nearest service center.