1. Measure the tread depth of the tires.
Tread depth [limit]: 1.6 mm (0.063 in.)
2. If the remaining tread (A) depth is less than the limit, replace the tire.
When the tread depth of the tires is less than 1.6 mm(0.063 in.), the wear indicators (B) will appear.
Rotate the tires in the pattern illustrated.
Checking For Pull and Wander
If the steering pulls to one side, rotate the tires according to the following wheel rotation procedure.
1. Rotate the front right and front left tires, and perform a road test in order to confirm vehicle stability.
2. If the steering pulls to the opposite side, check vehicle's wheel alignment specification first before fotationg the tires according to the following wheel rotation procedure.
3. If the steering continues to pull to one side, rotate the front right and left tires again, and perform a road test.
4. If the steering continues to pull to the opposite side, replace the front wheels with new ones.
Hub nut tightening sequence
Tighten the hub nuts as follows.
Tightening torque: 88.3 ~ 107.9N.m (9.0 ~ 11.0kgf.m. 65.1 ~ 79.6lb-ft)
When using an impact gun, final tightening torque should be checked using a torque wrench.
Run out inspection
1. Jack up the vehicle.
2. Measure the wheel Run-out by using a dial indicator as illustration below.
3. If measured value exceeds the standard value, replace the wheel.