1. Disconnect the negative (-) battery terminal.
2. Remove the steering column upper and lower shrouds (A) after removing 3 screws.
Take care not to damage and scratch the shrouds and its related parts.
Take care not to damage the hook when removing the upper and lower shrouds.
3. Disconnect the light switch connector (A) and the wiper switch connector (B).
4. Remove the wiper switch (A) by pushing the lock pin (B).
When removing the wiper & washer switch only, release the lock of wiper switch without removing the steering wheel.
5. Remove the steering wheel.
(Refer to ST group - "Steering column and shaft")
6. Remove the clock spring.
(Refer to RT group - "Airbag module")
7. Remove the multifunction switch assembly (A) after loosening screws (2EA).
1. Install the multifunction switch after connecting the connector.
2. Install the clock spring and steering wheel.
3. Install the steering column upper and lower shrouds.
Check for continuity between the terminals while operating the wiper and washer switch. If it is not normal condition, replace wiper and washer switch.
Rear Wiper Switch
Rear Washer Switch