Kia Sportage: Components of the Tire Mobility Kit
- Speed-restriction label
- Sealant bottle and label with speed restriction
- Filling hose from sealant bottle to wheel
- Connectors and cable for the power outlet direct connection
- Holder for the sealant bottle
- ON/OFF switch
- Pressure gauge for displaying the tire inflation pressure
- Valve for reducing the tire inflation pressure
* Connectors, cable and connection hose are stored in the compressor housing.
* Strictly follow the specified sequence, otherwise the sealant may escape
Do not use the Tire sealant after the
sealant has expired (i.e. past the expiration
date on the sealant container). This
can increase the risk of tire failure.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not swallow.
Detach the speed restriction label from
the sealant bottle, and place it in a highly
visible place inside the vehicle such as
on the steering wheel to remind the
driver not to drive too fast.
Shake the sealant bottle.
Immediately drive approximately 4 ~
6 miles (7 ~ 10 km or, about 10min) to
evenly distribute the sealant in the
Do not exceed a speed of 50 mph (80
km/h). If possible, do not fall below a
speed of 12 mph (20 km/h).
Replacing front turn signal lamp (Bulb type)
Turn off vehicle and disconnect the
negative terminal from the battery.
Remove the socket from the assembly
by turning the socket counterclockwise
until the tabs on the socket align
Description and Operation
The SRSCM shall monitor the status of the driver and front passenger seat belt buckle. The SRSCM provides one pin each for the driver and front passenger seat belt buckle status input. The seat belt buc