1. Disconnect the ignition switch connector (B) and key warning switch connector (A) from under the steering column.
2. Check for continuity between the terminals.
3. If continuity is not specified, replace the switch.
1. Disconnect the negative (-) battery terminal.
2. Remove the steering column upper and lower shrouds. (Refer to the ST group - "Steering column").
3. Remove the ignition switch (A) after disconnecting the 6P connector (B).
4. Remove the key warning and immobilizer connector (A).
5. Remove the key illumination cover.
6. If it is necessary to remove the key lock cylinder (A), remove the key lock cylinder after pushing lock pin (B) with key ACC.
1. Install the key lock cylinder.
2. Install the illumination cover.
3. Install the key warning and immobilizer connector.
4. Install the ignition switch.
5. Install the steering column shrouds and crash pad lower panel.