1. Loosen the drain plug, and drain the coolant. Remove the radiator cap to speed draining.
2. Disconnect the oil cooler coolant hoses (A).
Ð—. Remove the oil filter (A).
4. Loosen the mounting bolt (A) and remove the oil cooler assembly (B).
1. Apply a light coat of engine oil to the oil cooler packing surface (A), and then install the oil cooler with fix bolt (B).
Tightening torque: 44.1 ~ 53.9 N.m (4.5 ~ 5.5 kgf.m, 32.5 ~ 39.8 lb-ft)
Fix position of oil cooler stopper (A) where oil cooler resists on ladder frame stopper (B).
2. Apply a light coat of engine oil to the oil filter packing surface (A), and then install the oil filter.
Tightening torque: 11.8 ~ 15.7 N.m (1.2 ~ 1.6 kgf.m, 8.7 ~ 11.6 lb-ft)
3. Connect the oil cooler coolant hoses (B).
4. Fill the radiator with coolant and check for leaks.
1. Check the continuity between the terminal and the body with an ohmmeter.
If there is no continuity, replace the oil pressure switch.
2. Check the continuity between the terminal and the body when the fine wire is pushed. If there is continuity even when the fine wire is pushed, replace the switch.
3. If there is no continuity when a 50kPa (0.50kgf/cm2,7.25psi) is applied through the oil hole, the switch is operating properly.
Check for air leakage. If air leaks, the diaphragm is broken. Replace it.