Description and Operation
Body control module receives various input switch signals controlling time and alarm functions for front washer interlocking wiper, front intermittent wiper, mist wiper, rear washer interlocking wiper, rear intermittent wiper, seat belt reminder, key operated warning, parking start warning, RKE teaching sound, SMK warning, power window timer, safety power window, rear defogger timer, windshield deicer timer, decayed room (map) lamp, tail lamp autocut, DRL, escort, head lamp low/high, tail lamp, Turn signal lamp, hazard lamp, ESS lamp, lane change, auto light, front fog lamp, AV tail, central door lock/unlock, AV unlock signal, 2 turn unlock, auto door lock unlock, IGN key reminder, crash door unlock, key inter lock, buglar alarm control.
Abbreviations And Definitions
The classification of signal characteristics
Wiper & Washer Control
Front Wiper & Washer General Description
1. Wiper Low Switch Control and Wiper High Switch Control are direct control.
Front Wiper Mist Control
Т1 : One wiping, T2 : Mist one time
Front Wiper Intermittent Control
T1 : One wiping, T2 : Wiper intmt time
Front Wiper Washer Control
1. In case of IGN2 On (L_IGN2 = ON), if user turns on the Washer Switch (L_Washerswitch = On) more than a given time, then Wiper output shall be driven depending on Wiper mode.
T1 : Washer SW DET time, T2 : Mist mode time, T3 : Out delay time, T4 : One wiping, T5 : Washer mode time
2. During wiper intermittent control, If Washer switch is turned on, BCM stops the Intermittent control and enter washer control mode and then after washer control finish, return the wiper intermittent control.
T1 : Washer SW DET time, T2 : Mist mode time, T3 : Out delay time, T4 : One wiping, T5 : Washer mode time, T6 : Wiper intuit time, T7 : (Wiper intmt time - One wiping)
Rear Wiper & Washer General Description
1. BCM has Rear Wiper Control Logic.
Rear Wiper Switch Control Function
- In case of IGN2 ON (L_IGN2 = On), if user turns on the Rear Wiper Switch (L_RearWiperswitch= On), BCM controls the Rear Wiper Output (C_RearWiperRly = On) until Rear Wiper Switch Off (L_RearWiperSwitch = Off) or IGN2 Off (L_IGN2 = Off)
Rear Wiper Intermittent Control
- In case of IGN2 0n(L_IGN2 = ON), if user turns on the Rear Wiper Intermittent Switch (L_RearWiperIntmtswitch = On), then Rear Wiper Low output is turned on following as Rear Wiper Intermittent Time (Reai WiperIntmtTime).
T1 : Rear wiper one time, T2 : Rear wiper intmt time
Rear Wiper Washer Control
- In case of IGN2 On (L_IGN2 = ON), if user turns on the Rear Washer Switch (L_RearWasherswitch = On) more than a given time, then Wiper output shall be driven depending on Rear Wiper mode.
T1 : Rear wiper washer mode on time, T2 : Rear wiper mist mode time, T3 : Rear wiper washer out delay time, T4 : Rear wiper one tune, T5 : Rear wiper washer mode time
- Rear Washer Wiping During Rear Wiper Intermittent Control During Rear Wiper Intermittent Control, If Rear Washer Switch is turned on, BCM stops the Intermittent Control and enter Rear Wiper Washer Control Mode and then after Rear Wiper Washer Control finish, return the Rear Wiper Intermittent Control.
Head Lamp Washer Function
1. In case of IGN2 ON (L_IGN2 = On) & HEAD LAMP ON (b_HeadLampLowOutput = On) status, if washer switch input (L_Washerswitch = On) is detected and keep on the state longer than "WasherSWTime", Head Lamp Washer Output is turned On (O_HeadLampWasher = On) during "Head Lamp Washer On Time". If "HeadLampWasherNumber" is bigger than 1, Head Lamp washer output repeats On and Off for "Head Lamp Washer On Time" and "Head Lamp Washer Off Tune" and "HeadLampWasherNumber" times.
2. When another Head Lamp Washer is requested during Head Lamp Washer activation, the second is ignored.
3. After an output activation of the Head Lamp Washer, there is an inhibition time for "HeadLampWasherInhibitTime". During the inhibition time, Head Lamp washer request is ignored.
4. After beginning the output, even though the precondition is not satisfied (Head Lamp Off), output does not stop.
But in IGN2 off output is stop.
T1 : Head lamp washer on time, T2 : Head lamp washer off time, T3 : Head lamp washer inhibit time, T4 : Washer SW time