Kia Sportage: BCM (Body Control Module)
Description and Operation
Body control module receives various input switch
signals controlling time and alarm functio
Tail Lamp Control
1. This function describes the following features
Turn on and off Tail Lamp by switch input.
Turn on and off Tail Lamp in Auto Light Control command.
Automatically cut off Tail Lamps if a driver forgets to turn them o
Room Lamp Control
1. Transitions from "Room Lamp Off' state:
T1 : Room lamp 30 time, T2 : Room lamp 20 time
2. Transitions from "Room Lamp 30 sec On" state :
Т1 : Room lamp 30 time, T2 : Room lamp 20 time
Rear height motor
Power seat switch
Lumbar support motor
Power Seat Mo
Components and Components Location
1. Discharge refrigerant from refrigeration system.
2. Replace faulty tube or hose.
Cap the open fittings immediately to keep moisture or dirt