Components and Components Location
Description and Operation
1. The intake actuator is located at the blower unit.
2. It regulates the intake door by signal from control unit.
3. Pressing the intake selection switch will shift between recirculation and fresh air modes.
1. Ignition "OFF"
2. Disconnect the intake actuator connector.
3. Verify that the actuator operates to the recirculation position when connecting 12V to the terminal 3 and grounding terminal 4.
4. Verify that the intake actuator operates to the fresh position when connecting in the reverse.
5. Check the voltage between terminals 6 and 7.
6. If the intake actuator is not operated well, substitute with a known-good intake actuator and check for proper operation.
7. If the problem is corrected, replace the intake actuator.
1. Disconnect the negative (-) battery terminal.
2. Remove the right extension cover (A).
3. Remove the crash pad.
(Refer to BD group - "Crash Pad")
4. Remove the right shower duct (A).
5. Disconnect the Intake actuator connector (A).
6. Loosen the mounting screw and then remove the intake actuator (B).
7. Installation is the reverse order of removal.