Kia Sportage: Starter Relay
1. Remove the fuse box cover.
2. Remove the starter relay (A).
3. Using an ohmmeter, check that there is continuity between each terminal.
4. Apply 12V to terminal 85 and ground to terminal 86.
Check for continuity between terminals 30 and 87.
5. If there is no continuity, replace the starter relay.
6. Install the starter relay.
7. Install the fuse box cover.
System Block Diagram
Component Parts And Function Outline
* ETS : Electronic Throttle System
Description and Operation
The cruise control system is engaged by the cruise "ON/OFF" main
[Auto Cruise Control]
Removal and Installation
1. Disconnect the battery (-) terminal.
Take the following precautions when
using seat belts.
Infant or small child
All 50 states have child restraint laws.
You should be aware of the specific
requirements in your state. Child and/or
infant seats must be properly placed
Reverse Parking Collision-Avoidance Assist malfunction
A: Check Parking Safety system
When Reverse Parking Collision-Avoidance
Assist or other related functions
are not working properly, the warning
message will appear on the cluster, and