Kia Sportage: Fundamental procedures
1. Cover the seats before performing any procedure to
keep them from getting dirty.
2. Cover all glasses, seats and mats with a heat
resistant cover when welding.
3. Protect moldings, garnishes and ornaments.
A word about safety
1. Wear the
Observe the following tips when welding.
1. Wear appropriate eye protection.
2. Carefully follow the manufacturers operating
instructions for the welding machine you are using.
3. Do not weld, smoke or allow open flames around
Reverse Parking Collision-
Avoidance Assist (PCA) (if
Reverse Parking Collision-Avoidance
Assist may warn the driver or assist with
braking to help reduce the possibility of
collision with a pedestrian or an object
Your vehicle is equipped with an Occupant
Detection System (ODS) in the front
The ODS is
designed to detect the presence
of a properly-seated front passenger
and determine if the passenger's
front air bag should be