Kia Sportage: General information
For best results
- Vehicle protection
- Welding procedures
Vehicle lift (2-Support type) and safety stand positions
- Preparation of assembly
- Rustproof treatment after assembly
1. Cover the seats before performing any procedure to
keep them from getting dirty.
2. Cover all glasses, seats and mats with a heat
resistant cover when welding.
3. Protect moldings, garnishes and ornaments.
A word about safety
1. Wear the
Observe the following tips when welding.
1. Wear appropriate eye protection.
2. Carefully follow the manufacturers operating
instructions for the welding machine you are using.
3. Do not weld, smoke or allow open flames around
Curtain air bags are located along both
sides of the roof rails above the front
and rear doors.
* The actual air bags in the vehicle may
differ from the illustration.
They are designed to help protect occupants
in certain side impacts and t
Components and Components Location
Windshield deicer relay
Windshield deicer switch
Description and Operation
Windshield deicer system preve